[digiKam-users] Digikam Version

CD cd.graesser at gmail.com
Sun Mar 21 18:13:24 GMT 2021

Hi Gilles

today I use two digikam versions 7.1 from Arch/manjaro repsoitory and
7.2.0-rc as app image. The digikam homepage says that digiKam 7.2.0-rc
is not for production.

It seems for me that digiKam 7.2.0-rc is faster and reliable, thus i use
it for production.

Why is it still just a release candidate? What is the risk? The packager
from Arch have not updated since it is rc.

When will it be a stable 7.2?

Another whish is for me that i want to see all images of a certain
month, but only from 3 albums, not from the full collection - because of
exported doubles....  Can I enable and disable imported folders without
loosing them?

Thanks for all effort!

Christian

Christian Grässer