[digiKam-users] Digikam Version

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sun Mar 21 18:42:31 GMT 2021

digiKam 7.2.0 final release is in its final stage. There Are still a
few bugs to kill before to free the version.

There is a daily build of bundle here :

https://files.kde.org/digikam/

This version is safe for production, as pending bugs are for very
specific use cases.

For the 3 last month's imported items, look in the date view, where
you can filter items by day, month, years.

The timeline view is also another way to filter items by date.

Best

Gilles Caulier