[digiKam-users] Renaming a file doesn't accept comma and replaces with underscore

noname at fastmail.net noname at fastmail.net
Thu Jul 29 19:07:32 BST 2021

I run Linux Mint and in digiKam 7.3.0 can rename files inside the software and at the operating system level to include commas with no problem. I suspect your operating system may not support a comma in a file name. Try renaming a file outside of digiKam to see what happens. I did that in Windows 7 operating system (but not in digiKam) and it accepted a comma in the renamed file.

Jay