[digiKam-users] Renaming a file doesn't accept comma and replaces with underscore

Stecy Dube stecy.dube at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 17:55:14 BST 2021

Hi,

I'm trying to rename a photo and I want to use a comma but the interface
replaces it with an underscore.

>From the album tab, selecting a file under an album, selecting RENAME from
right clicking it, a dialog appears where I can input a filename. The
result panel shows the new name but with the comma replaced by an
underscore.

Windows 10 Pro 64 bits
Digikam 7.3.0:
Build date: 2021-07-10 1:25 PM (target: RelWithDebInfo)

Rev.: 206597cbfed3946264f9babebd666538fb2ff326
<https://invent.kde.org/graphics/digikam/commit/206597cbfed3946264f9babebd666538fb2ff326>