[digiKam-users] Digikam + Mariadb failed to update the database schema

leoutation at gmx.fr leoutation at gmx.fr
Thu Jul 22 17:19:50 BST 2021

Hi
I dont know if it's right place to ask that, may be it's a bug.
I get error with Digikam 7.3 and/or Digikam git master at startup on a
computer:
'Failed to update the database schema from version 12 to 13 '
Console message:
digikamcoredb: 'Core database: cannot process schema initialization'
I checked Mariadb database, there is not error
After deleting 'QMYSQL' in digikamrc  I could check mysql connection:
Digikam can connect normally
I don't get this error on other computer with same Arch system, Mariadb,
same packages, same images, etc

Greetings

--
Maderios