[digiKam-users] Digikam timestamp failing

David Morehead dmorehead1988 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 13:16:21 BST 2021

Thank you for your reply. It is a windows 10 operating system that I'm
using Digikam on. Looking back at the older files, when dates prior to 1970
we're added using Digikam, windows filled them with blanks on the file.
Seems a recent windows update isn't allowing null values on the file dates
and throwing the error. I unchecked the update last edit date option on the
tool and it's running correctly for the metadata now. Hopefully they will
continue to upload to Google photos correctly.

Thanks again for your reply
David