[digiKam-users] XMP sidecar settings

Alan H webaccounts at live.com
Sun Jan 24 14:45:38 GMT 2021

Hi Maik,
Thanks for the tip. I've been using 6.4 to curate a large collection of digitized slides and prints. It has been/is working perfectly for that task. I simply haven't thought about updating. That said I also appreciate the development and fixes of new versions. Thanks for the reminder/nudge. Will install 7.2 asap.

Alan