[digiKam-users] A question of date based searches

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sun Jan 17 18:07:21 GMT 2021

Hi,

No. Typically, the searches by dates work with a range of dates.

There is no technical problem to run a sql query based on image
properties for dates, aka return all images with 4 july in creation
dates. It's just not yet implemented.

You can create a new entry in bugzilla about this topic. We can assign
this task to a student.

Best regards

Gilles Caulier