[digiKam-users] XMP sidecar file

Henrik Hemrin hehemrin at hemrin.com
Sun Dec 26 19:43:12 GMT 2021

Hello,

A side-kick comment, you already have good answers to your questions.

I read that the new DarkTable release 3.8 has some news about XMP handling and options. I don’t currently use DT, but I made a mental note about this for consideration if I will use DarkTable with DigiKam:
https://www.darktable.org/2021/12/darktable-3-8/ <https://www.darktable.org/2021/12/darktable-3-8/>
https://docs.darktable.org/usermanual/3.8/en/preferences-settings/storage/#xmp <https://docs.darktable.org/usermanual/3.8/en/preferences-settings/storage/#xmp>

Regards
Henrik Hemrin