[digiKam-users] Rename more pictures

Maik Qualmann metzpinguin at gmail.com
Fri Dec 24 16:52:50 GMT 2021

At the moment I am not sure exactly where the problem in the renaming tool
comes from and why a full path appears there. The "__" characters are formed
because digiKam converts forbidden characters such as ": \". What does user
change mean? digiKam uses absolute paths in its configuration file
"digikamrc". We have a bug report to change this. So if you have switched from
C:\Users\Joe to C:\Users\Joe2, you can no longer use the existing digkamrc.

Maik