[digiKam-users] Rename more pictures

Anna Chiara Malfatti annachiara.malfatti at gruppoindia.it
Tue Dec 28 17:22:03 GMT 2021

Thank you Maik for your interest.
I am now on holiday and can't give you much more information (I am now
writing from another PC).
I try to change only the name of the *.jpg files, not the path name. I can
do it if I rename a single file, I can't do it if I rename 2 or more files
together.
Does the number of files to be renamed affect the use of "digikamrc"?
If so, how can I check that "digikamrc" has the right path and can I change
it? (If I need do it)
I wish you a happy new year
   Anna Chiara