[digiKam-users] Drive crash. How to recover?

Maik Qualmann metzpinguin at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 20:00:51 BST 2021

You can update the UUID and path with current digiKam versions without
problems. Go to the digiKam collection settings and click on the refresh icon
and select the new path / drive. It is important that your underlying folder
structure is still the same, otherwise the database will be rebuilt.

A backup of the DB is always good in case you do something wrong ...

Maik