[digiKam-users] Standard work flow for using database portably?

Maik Qualmann metzpinguin at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 19:32:36 BST 2020

At the moment there is no solution in the digiKam GUI. There is a "hidden"
solution. Since you are already working with the SQLiteBroser, you can add
multiple network collection paths with "?" append. If the first path is not
found, digiKam tries the second path, etc.

Example:
networkshareid:?mountpath=/home/user/pictures?mountpath=C:\pictures

Maik