[digiKam-users] Beginner seeks help with finding duplicates please.

Budge ajebay at errichel.co.uk
Mon Nov 23 16:42:41 GMT 2020

I have read and tried to follow the wiki but am getting nowhere as nothing comes up.

I know for a fact that I have some duplicate images in two different subdirectories which are within the Albums tree but no duplicates have been identified.

I have updated the database and fingerprints, selected the Similarity Tab on the left hand side and selected an album to be the reference but whether I select the Whole albums collection or not nothing comes up.

I am doing this to try and eliminate duplicates to reduce storage and speed up operations.
If anybody has time please let me know what to do.
Budge