[digiKam-users] Face detection stopped

Rob Dueckman duke at dukey.org
Mon Nov 23 01:39:46 GMT 2020

If the scan completes, but you see many missed faces you can try
running the most recent daily of beta2 from

 https://files.kde.org/digikam/

It will ask to download some data files on first start up.  OK that as
they are required for some plugins and face detection.  A added bonus
is it downloads a larger training dataset called YOLOv3.  In face
detection options,  you will see a check box to enable it.  Be prepared
for many new faces if you re-scan your library.