[digiKam-users] Moving photos and database to cloud

noname at fastmail.net noname at fastmail.net
Thu May 14 21:42:18 BST 2020

Thank you, Andrew. In digikam I have added a new collection on the cloud drive, which digikam recognizes as a local hard drive. I can do everything there that I can on my main hard drive. After doing some testing on the laptop with a disposable set of albums, I have successfully migrated the photos and database files to the cloud drive and things are normal as far as I can tell.

I do take your advice to heart, though, and am still exploring how everything fits together. Thanks.

Jay