[digiKam-users] Failed to rename Album

Alan H webaccounts at live.com
Thu Mar 26 22:36:39 GMT 2020

Hi all,
I can rename folders at all levels of parent & child with On1 2020.1, DXO PhotoLab 3, Adobe Bridge and Windows File Explorer. Each of these recognizes changes made by the others. I an still receiving a “Failed to rename Album” error in digiKam 6.4.0 (Windows 10).  I have 100s of folders to rename and would really like to do it as part of a digiKam workflow. Any thoughts, solutions? With thanks, Alan