[digiKam-users] Themes and Interface on Manjaro Linux/Gnome

Maik Qualmann metzpinguin at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 18:10:34 GMT 2020

You don't have the Breeze Icon theme. First, see if it's installed. Then go to
the digiKam setup under Miscellaneous-> Appearance and select the Breeze Icon
theme, depending on the color theme light or dark. Restart digiKam, sometimes
under Gnome also the desktop / computer, if you have installed the icons
first.

Maik