[digiKam-users] Themes and Interface on Manjaro Linux/Gnome

Marc Sitkin marcsitkin at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 15:56:00 GMT 2020

Hi -

I'm just starting to work with digiKam, and have had some problems working
with the Themes settings for the interface. I'm using the default theme,
which is mostly what I want, and have had to revert back to earlier
snapshots when trying to customize it via Qt5 tool or Kvantum manager.
Don't want to go there again. The Themes chooser in the setting menu allows
me to change to some of the choices, but not all. That's ok, but I seem to
be missing  either Icons or labels in several of the editing tools, and the
editing tool menu is pretty bare looking as well. Since i have nothing to
compare my screen to, can you please tell me if this is what it should look
like, or am I missing something?.

Thanks for your help, and hard work on the software.

I'm running on Manjaro Linux/Gnome DE

Screenshots:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/2YpaDJUaxU5THgm58
https://photos.app.goo.gl/5Ymhf48opDR9u5uq8