[digiKam-users] Cannot start recent appimage on Manjaro

Hans-Peter Huth hans-ph at web.de
Sat Mar 21 19:27:50 GMT 2020

On Sat, 21 Mar 2020 20:19:07 +0100
Maik Qualmann <metzpinguin at gmail.com> wrote:

> This is probably the main cause. We now use QWebEngine to display the
> HTML content. QWebEngine requires stable OpenGL support. Does your
> problem look like you're using an Intel graphics card and driver?
>
> Maik
>
> Am Samstag, 21. März 2020, 17:58:44 CET schrieb Hans-Peter Huth:
> > And could the "unknown: qglx_findConfig..." be the real reason why
> > Digikam doesn't start? Maybe Qt version problems (Qt 5.14.1 here)?

Yes, Intel driver:
Graphics:  Device-1: Intel HD Graphics 530 driver: i915 v: kernel
           Display: x11 server: X.Org 1.20.7 driver: intel resolution:
1920x1200~60Hz OpenGL: renderer: Mesa DRI Intel HD Graphics 530 (Skylake
GT2) v: 4.6 Mesa 19.3.5

HP

--
Why taunt me? Why upbraid me? I am merely a genius, not a god.