[digiKam-users] Face tag workflow

David Griffiths david at digitalgraphics.com.au
Mon Jun 1 14:13:01 BST 2020

The future looks promising then.

If the students need some ideas, I would suggest having a close look at Picasa3 (it
can still be downloaded). Its workflow seems quite intuitive.  When it presents an
'Unconfirmed' detection, you have two buttons: 'Confirm' and 'Reject' - there is also
a 'Not a Picture' button in there somewhere.

It also does more detection on the fly - when you confirm a detection, it then offers
you more unconfirmed possibilities.

What is the timescale on these students?

DG