[digiKam-users] Face tag workflow

Maik Qualmann metzpinguin at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 10:13:58 BST 2020

As part of GSoC-2020, a student is currently working on improvements to the
faceengine workflow. Also on the buttons you mentioned. A larger, pre-
calculated face detection model is available. This will work much better, but
due to its size we will make it available for download. A another student is
also working on this as part of the GSoC-2020.

Maik