[digiKam-users] Export to Flickr

Maik Qualmann metzpinguin at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 22:09:49 GMT 2020

Ok, here with my native developer version that uses the QWebEngine, it works
without problems. For various reasons, the Windows version and AppImage use
the older QWebkit engine. Let's see if I can fix it or find a workaround.
Because it almost looks to me as if the login to Flickr doesn't work with
QWebkit.

Maik