[digiKam-users] Export to Flickr

skybert torstein at skybert.net
Wed Jan 8 21:59:48 GMT 2020

Maik Qualmann wrote
> The problem was solved in digiKam-7.0.0-beta1. Flickr has switched to
> https at
> the callback address.

Cool, but sorry to say, it doesn't work for me, using digiKam-7.0.0-beta2

After writing my flickr user and pass, it doesn't venture passed the login
screen. It just stays there. If I write the wrong password it _does_
complain, so I assume it's the forward from a successful login that fails.
It seems as if the flickr login dialogue JS doesn't work on the built-in
browser :-(

And hints on how I may work around this problem?

Cheers,

-Torstein

dK: digikam-7.0.0-beta2-20200108T085258-x86-64.appimage
OS: Debian/Linux, i3, X.org 7.7