[digiKam-users] Export to Flickr

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Fri Jan 10 06:52:05 GMT 2020

Maik,

While updating all bundles to Qt5.14 (Windows and AppImage done, MacOs
under way), i discovered that current implementation of QtWebkit use a
similar way than QtWebEngine to handle web requests from the browser
through a 3rd party process. And actually, these process, located in
QT5_INSTALL_DIR/libexec are not yet included in the bundles.

I will fix this point today.

Gilles