[digiKam-users] How can I get digiKam to instantly hide photos when they are rejected?

digikam-users 2895qgvg6v at liamekaens.com
Mon Aug 10 05:31:24 BST 2020

Wow, that does work.  When I turn on a "one star" filter or a "one star"
search and type Ctrl-0, the current photo disappears and the next one is
selected (as I would expect).

Does that mean that it is a bug that when I have a "None, Pending, or
Accepted flags" filter or a "None of the conditions are met, with Reject
flag" search and type Alt-1 to reject a photo it doesn't disappear from
view?

Can anyone confirm that they see the same behaviors (i.e. there isn't
something messed up in my environment)?

Thanks.

PS: It looks like the same issue happens with colors.  If I have a"None
color" filter and type Ctrl-Alt-1 to assign red to the selected image,
the image doesn't disappear from view.  Why do star ratings/filters work
differently (better IMO) than the others?