[digiKam-users] How can I get digiKam to instantly hide photos when they are rejected?

mippo mippo9 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 01:06:50 BST 2020

Hello,
I'm trying this solution, muted from Darktable:
- when importing for the first time I apply one star to all (Modify, Select
All, then Ctrl-1)

   Then during the necessary review, I apply the following criteria:
- for to reject ones, I apply zero star (Ctrl-0);
- for the good enough, I leave the current (one) star;
- for the better I apply two stars (ctrl-2);

then, for viewing the preview, apply the "one star" filter, by default.
in order to view the better, apply  "two stars", and so on ...

Actually I continue keeping all the rejected photos (that are about 60-80%
of the total, because of "just in case", having no problem of disk room.

simply but effective ...
what do you think about this?