[digiKam-users] [digiKam-Users} Digikam-6.4.0 Failure to add windows library to collection.

Maik Qualmann metzpinguin at gmail.com
Sun Apr 5 10:56:08 BST 2020

DigiKam changed your drive from C: to F: because both drives have the same
UUID and now selected the wrong drive. Reformatting one of the two drives
would be one solution. It is better to add the collection as a network
collection. In the case of a network collection, only the path for
identification is used.

Maik