[digiKam-users] [digiKam-Users} Digikam-6.4.0 Failure to add windows library to collection.

Ian McCarthy idm at cronkshaw.com
Mon Apr 6 14:51:44 BST 2020

Thank you for that Maik,
I added the offending folders as network collections and that has worked.

As a note, it may have been more useful, as the software must have
spotted the problem, if it had said something like duplicate UUID in the
error message.

A second note, I'm not sure just how its getting the UUID wrong, as when
I look
F: is Bus No. 0 Target ID 0 Lun 0 with a GUID :3D6C5FC1
C: is Bus No. 3 Target ID 0 Lun 0 with a GUID :081907A4

--
Cheers Ian Mac

--
Cheers Ian Mac - Ian D McCarthy

  Cronkshaw Fold
  Off Alden Rd
  Helmshore                       Tel     +44 (0) 1706 215143
  Rossendale BB4 4AQ              Mobile  +44 (0) 7976 773843
  United Kingdom	                 Email   idm at cronkshaw.com