[digiKam-users] image rotation

jdd at dodin.org jdd at dodin.org
Tue Oct 8 10:20:23 BST 2019

Le 08/10/2019 à 10:41, Gilles Caulier a écrit :
> Q : it's RAW images ?

no. Panasonic GX80 jpg

> If no, well camera store probably a wrong orientation in Exif metadata.

I don't think so, specially because as soon as I changed this setup, all
worked fine, no more 180° rotation when -90° is required...

it's a very old problem I solved by using gwenview to make the rotation,
so I guess it's something pretty naked is some part of the code, may be
in exiv2?

look at this image:

https://ncloud.zaclys.com/index.php/s/DM58MDDB88tjFgK

seems perfectly normal

may be also it's a problem with my openSUSE Leap distribution?

thanks
jdd

--
http://dodin.org