[digiKam-users] Search folder for duplicates. Not working?

Maik Qualmann metzpinguin at gmail.com
Fri May 24 17:37:21 BST 2019

The Duplicates search works album related, either within one or more albums or
all albums. Each image is compared with each one. That can take a long time on
all albums, so there's a progress bar and an extra start button. The
similarity search compares the selected image against only all fingerprints,
since the last optimization, this search also works with MySQL now in a
fraction of a second. Before several minutes.

Maik