[digiKam-users] Multiple simultaneous keyword entry

woenx marcpalaus at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 27 15:30:47 BST 2019

I am not entirely sure of what you mean. Just add tags to pictures, and more
than one, right? I have not used Adobe Bridge extensively, so I am not sure
how it works there...

Just go to the Captions panel at the right, Tag tab, and you can just write
the tags you want for the selected picture in the text field at the top.
Press enter after writing each tag. Click on "Apply" when you are done.

I don't think it can be easier than that. Either that, i am missing
something here.