[digiKam-users] Multiple simultaneous keyword entry

Northern Colorado Event Photograph no.colo.event.photog at gmail.com
Sat Jul 27 17:47:30 BST 2019

Yes, you are indeed missing my point.

I am trying to avoid the "Press enter after each tag."

I want to enter up to 6 keywords (maybe more) all at once, with only one
press of the Enter key (or equivalent), and not have to press the Enter key
to enter each keyword.

Why?

Because if I have several hundred images and up to 6 keywords (or more) per
image, entering all those keywords one at a time consumes a significant
amount of time.

Entering multiple keywords at once and having digiKam recognize them as
individual keywords would be a significant reduction in image processing
workload.

Based on the responses so far, my tentative conclusion is that digiKam does
not have that capability.

But maybe I am wrong, and I am missing something.  If so, please let me
know.  Or confirm my conclusion that digiKam does not have the capability I
want.