[digiKam-users] "Legible themes"

James Orr jorr1948 at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 10 22:19:19 BST 2019

I use Win 10 and note that my local address is:

    C:\Program Files\digiKam\data\digikam\colorschemes

I note that the color schemes are text files, easily examined using
notepad+ + (https://notepad-plus-plus.org/)
Presumably, one could copy an existing colorscheme, edit the copy under
a new name, and have one customized for personal use. I note that colors
are designated in (r, g, b) using sRGB normalized to 0-255 byte.

James M. Orr 2705 E Sussex Way Fresno, CA 93726