[digiKam-users] LinkedIn user group...

Pat David patdavid at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 18:10:30 GMT 2019

It's enabled.  I had written a great response to Andrew, but it's caught up
in the moderation queue because I attached a couple of screenshot images. :(

Long story short, you can use the entire forum as a mailing list if you
want (even just specific categories only).  The only thing we haven't
turned on yet is starting new topics by email, but we're probably going to
soon.

--
https://patdavid.net
GPG: 66D1 7CA6 8088 4874 946D  18BD 67C7 6219 89E9 57AC