[digiKam-users] How to disable one-click switch from thumnails to preview

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 07:39:50 GMT 2019

H,

I respond in English, as this mailing list is only used in this language...

Look well. In icon view to open file as preview or image editor, with 1 or
2 mouse click, you need to use the thumbnail area from icon view item. The
rest of the view will only select the item without to open. Look also on
top right corner, you have an icon over with "+" to select only the item.

Gilles Caulier