[digiKam-users] How to disable one-click switch from thumnails to preview

Christof Elmiger christof.elmiger at fornat.ch
Wed Jan 23 07:31:54 GMT 2019

p.s. actually, I think I could get used to using the preview mode more
often. The main drawback there is that I don't have the same useful,
very convenient left- and right-click-commands available as in
thumbnail-view (such as the "select-item" button, or "add to
lighttable", batch-que-manager, etc.).

--
FORNAT AG
Bergstrasse 162