[digiKam-users] Running Under WSL vs Running Windows Port?

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Fri Dec 27 16:20:59 GMT 2019

Hi,

I personally tested WSL one year ago in my office for console application.

So, the GUI application sound like mature now. How did you configure the
Linux graphical layer ? X11 or Wayland ?

About native Windows versus WSL, i don't know. This depend how the Windows
host share system access to Linux guest.

Best

Gilles Caulier