[digiKam-users] Dark themes for digikam

frederic chaume frederic.chaume at gmail.com
Sat Aug 24 09:03:26 BST 2019

thanks

I installed them, and test them, there are fine

Personnaly I'm using ShaeOfGray and I prefer it because it is darker.
only improvement that could be great on this one is relative to the
icons of the picture when not selected.

when you select it, you see correctly the geolocalisation tag and if you
put the mouse on it all the other command, but when you look at the
others picture, the geolocalisation tag is not really visible

thnaks