[digiKam-users] Dark themes for digikam

woenx marcpalaus at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 24 15:24:48 BST 2019

ShadeofGray is quite good too, but I find the text too white for my taste
(Ok, maybe the contrast is too high on my laptop, I still have not
calibrated its screen). Also, every thumbnail has that frame around it and I
believe it's unnecessary because clutters the interface. I also like the
GrayCard theme, which is quite similar to "Optimal-DK-darker" I edited here,
but has also those frames around each picture.

I can't see what you mean with the geolocalisation tag, though. Are you
referring to the little "globe" icon on the top right of each picture, when
they have GPS coordinates? These are very visible in my computer (using the
Breeze dark icon theme), either in ShadeOfGray or any other dark theme. Can
you send a screenshot? Maybe I can do something about it.