[digiKam-users] New to digikam / a few questions

tsader t_sader at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 24 18:54:09 BST 2018

Hey Woenx, thanks for the quick reply!

1. Only gets rid of Splash page but not the Welcome page
<http://digikam.1695700.n4.nabble.com/file/t376731/2018-09-24_18-40.jpg>

2. On the right there are two Tags panels one under "Captions" which you are
correct it does add or subtracts tags... But under "Filters" is another Tags
section and that behaves more or less like the Tags panel on the left...
Maybe I am not using it correctly?

7. I suppose it is the same as Tags but named differently?
<http://digikam.1695700.n4.nabble.com/file/t376731/2018-09-24_18-49%281%29.jpg>
I have around 25000 images which I have organized into different Sets/Tags
and it would be great if I could import them somehow

Thx