[digiKam-users] KDE vs appimage

Pioter Gmoter piotergmoter at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 7 18:40:33 BST 2018

Responsible for screen/window management is not low level video driver
but window manager. And this is the part of KDE (kwin). But the problem
is probably more complicated, and very likely deep inside qt library
(that is at least one of the possible reasons).

Anyway this is known issue (google it) with KDE. But as we can see not
with every version.

This is DK forum, so I'm not going deeper into this topic. Just wonder
how others deal with it.

P.