[digiKam-users] Tag deletions not always working in 6.0beta1

woenx marcpalaus at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 5 21:58:52 BST 2018

Maybe the tags are deleted from the image but the database is updated? (you
can use the button "read/write metadata from selected files" just to be
sure).

To pinpoint exactly where is the problem, I'd run two instances of digikam
as two different users, use a single folder with a few pictures in them, and
check if the changes made in one user are detected from the other digikam.
Also, you can check in the Metadata panel on the right to see if the Tag
metadata is still there (I think it's written in several places).