[digiKam-users] Tag deletions not always working in 6.0beta1

Markus Leuthold digikam at titlis.org
Tue Oct 9 10:15:47 BST 2018

If you use mysql and created the db BEFORE dk 5.9, then the access to your
tag hierarchy is broken. It can be rebuilt by
https://github.com/githubkusi/digikam_rebuild_mptt or even simpler by
creating a new dk database. Then start digiKam and use the migration tool
to export the old current database to the new.

If your db is created 5.9 or newer, or you use sqlite, my solution doesn't
solve your problem