[digiKam-users] Missing Export Menu

. lotsastuff at iinet.net.au
Fri Nov 23 23:13:11 GMT 2018

Using the appimage is working quite well, just a couple of funny
problems, like when launching Gimp from within DigiKam (appimage
install) I see an error from Gimp saying the little CMS library is the
wrong version.  Oddly this happens when I make Gimp the default app and
use a hotkey (meta+F4),  but not when I launch it from the 'Open
with..." context menu.  Likewise Darktable crashes when it is the
default and meta+F4 is used, but runs fine from Open with.

Anyway, I can work around this.   So thanks for your help.