[digiKam-users] Missing Export Menu

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Fri Nov 23 12:26:40 GMT 2018

This kind of problem where all export plugins are not available in menu is
due to a wrong install of plugin files loaded at run time.

In AppImage, we take a care about this point. For Kubuntu, who know...

In fact for 6.0.0, all the plugins are replace by native implementation of
tools in digiKam core. There is no more loading at run time...

Gilles Caulier