[digiKam-users] Digikam-users Digest, Vol 162, Issue 1

HaJo Schatz hajo at hajo.net
Wed Nov 7 05:55:45 GMT 2018

Ernst,

Your chances to get a reply on this English speaking list are massively
increased  if you write in English ;-)

As I see it, you're deleting entries from the DB but not the actual photos
from your drive. I guess that's not what you intend to do... Not sure if
SQL has direct access to the file system, never heard of it.

Hajo