[digiKam-users] DK 6b3, I'm getting lost

digikam at 911networks.com digikam at 911networks.com
Mon Nov 5 22:17:18 GMT 2018

Hi,

Thanks for the beta 3, it's nicer than beta 2 but now I'm getting
lost because the UI and the highlights.

I've done a screen shot: https://i.imgur.com/cys39bf.png

If the focus is on the left or right panel (yellow/purple) the active
one is the bright highlight.

My problem is the image (red) that image is always bright, so I don't
know where I am. If I move the down arrow thinking one thumbnail down,
in fact it wipes everything out of the screen and run the next search.

1. I am the only one with this problem (then too bad for me)?
2. Is this a DK problem or a theme problem?
3. Can this be fixed and/or how?

--
sknahT

vyS