[digiKam-users] DigiKam and multiple computers -- best practices

karsten_df karsten.defreese at posteo.de
Tue Mar 27 19:17:09 BST 2018

Gilles Caulier-4 wrote
> It will be a good idea to resume well the experience here in the official
> documentation or a wiki page...
> These kind of information are missing and can be usefull for other users.

I'd be happy to help a little, in exchange for the pleasure of using
digikam..
Where should I go to start?
A good place for the information could be 'digikam configuration' /
'collection settings' in the official documentation, or even a separate
chapter like 'multi-platform considerations'. However I have no experience
with docbook, or generally contributing to the documentation so far.
Another option could be the digikam tutorials in the Wiki?