[digiKam-users] In which folder Digikam puts its database?

Marie-Noëlle Augendre mnaugendre at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 19:03:12 GMT 2018

I have two sets of digikam.db and thumbnails-digikam-db files, one at the
root of my user folder, the other in a subfolder that contains the only
Digikam collection stored on fixed disk (others are on removable HDDs).

Which one is the right one? Is there a setup somewhere that tells Digikam
where to look?

Since the most recent upgrade, it seems that Digikam has lost almost all my
datas, and I suspect it tries to use the wrong database, but I don't which
is which!

Thank you for your answers,

Marie-Noëlle

--
  <http://marie-noelle-augendre.com>
Découvrez mes photos sur mon site <http://marie-noelle-augendre.com> ou ma

<http://www.blurb.fr/user/mnaugendre> <http://marie-noelle-augendre.com>
<http://www.blurb.fr/user/mnaugendre>

et tous mes livres-photos sur le site Blurb